Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Friday

I don't know why this post isn't showing up on last Friday... The mobile app for Blogger is weird sometimes. Enjoy anyways. 

I just love him! We are spending some quality time together while Martin naps. 

I had so many plans for this week, but it seems we are all battling illness. None of us are completely sick, but we all have slight symptoms of something. 

Thus, my meal plan, which I actually made this week, hadn't been followed at all. We have eaten a lot of cereal because I haven't felt like cooking and Jared will have been out at church 6 of 7 days this week. Some weeks are like that. I have thrown all the meat I bought in the freezer for next week.  

I am about to put him in his crib and wake Martin up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?