Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Enjoying Life

We've spent a little time watching a crane raise beams up into the sky. So grateful for my part-time faculty parking pass that lasts all year long. The campus is a fun place to take walks when we are tired of the zoo, especially when they are building  new buildings. 

And some time jumping in puddles at church and my parents house. Unfortunately, I was nursing the baby and didn't capture any pictures of Martin jumping in and floating boats in the gutters at my parents house with my Dad. He was drenched and happy. 

Who knows what adventures tomorrow will hold! Having kids is so much fun. I love to teach them and show them new things. They get so much joy out of the simple things. I love them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?