Friday, February 13, 2015

Favorite Kitchen Items

Do I need any words? I wouldn't bake or cook as often without my KitchenAid.  It make my life so much easier.  I love the color. It makes my kitchen so cheery. If it ever breaks, I will replace it with the plum colored one. I don't think they had that color when we got married. Purple is my favorite color. However, I don't think it will ever break. It has been doing many loaves of bread and desserts each month for almost six years. 

Two notes: I have the shredder and slicer too, but we don't use enough of anything shredded to warrant pulling out the attachment. Is is a pain to clean. 
Also, I have the fancy spatula mixer attachment. I HATE it.  I thought I would love it, but I don't. I still have to scrap out the bowl when using it, probably more because it smears stuff against the walls instead of scrapping them. Also, food sticks to it, so at the end of mixing you have a glob of unmixed ingredients all over it. I have tried it on many different kinds of recipes and they all fail. I am through with it. 

Jared bought each of his siblings the KitchenAid off their registries when they were married. So they, and Jared's parents bought us ours when we got married. Thanks! We love it. I love using it.  Jared loves the food that comes out of it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?