11. The bouncy seat that both my babies have been able to use and enjoy.
12. For friends that lend us or give us baby gear (and clothes) so we don't have to spend extra money on it. Thank especially to Jeanne for the best pair of maternity jeans ever and the Moby wrap!! The jeans are perfect for right after the baby is born and for several months after that. :) Thanks to Beth, Jeanne, Missy, and Kelly for all the boy clothes.
13. For two cars that run well and are paid for.
14. For jobs that pay the bills.
15. For warm quilts on cold days.
16. For rain boots and a rain jacket on rainy days. I may have jumped through a few puddles on the way to class last night.
17. For a washer and dryer that run and are in my house. I am so thankful I don't have to go to a laundrymat or take my clothes down several flights of stairs to wash them.
18. For good books.
19. For the women's Bible study that meets on Tuesdays at church. And for Mary and Esther who work so hard on it.
20. For NPR and the Economist for good news from around the world.