Okay, some notes about the recipe:
1. The original recipe calls for a mixture of boneless, skinless thighs and breasts. I bought a bunch of chicken breast with skin and bones on super clearance at the grocery store. That is what I used and it turned out delicious. I just fished them out at the end and pulled off the skin and the bones. It was slightly more work, but I believe the skin and bones gave the breast meat more flavor. All that to say, use whatever you have.
2. I made a double batch and frozen some of it for later after the baby is born. I fit 6 breasts in my crockpot (I think it is a 6 quart). I give you the recipe for a single recipe.
3. I didn't have enough bbq sauce for a double batch, but I still think it is delicious.
Shredded BBQ Chicken
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
3 pounds chicken
1-1/2 c bbq sauce
1. Put chicken in bottom of crockpot. Sprinkle on spices. Pour on 1/2 to 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce. I used a bit of water too because I was trying to get all te BBQ sauce out of the jar.
2. Cook for 4-6 hours on low.
3. Take chicken out and shredded with a fork. Strain juice in bottom of crockpot. Mix 1 cup juice with remaining BBQ sauce and chicken.