Thursday, July 03, 2014

What we have been eating.

America's Test Kitchen Pork Carnitas with fresh pico de gallo and homemade corn tortillas. These are amazing!! Amazing!!  I love them. I will post the recipe soon. So easy. 

Also atk, double chocolate chewy cookies. I think I put too much coffee in these and they taste like mocha cookies instead, but still delicious. Maybe I should measure more carefully when I bake... 

Pesto (pictures later once we eat it). I had basil in my csa bag and I needed to use it up before it went bad. 

Zucchini bread (also, atk). It isn't cut yet. It is for breakfast this weekend. 

Watermelon
Cantaloupe
Peaches
Blueberries
Cucumbers
Banana Pancakes (recipe on blog)

Tomorrow I am making a fruit crisp and maybe a cobbler too. We will see how ambitious I am. And I am planning in making homemade pasta on Saturday to go with the pesto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?