Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Vinagar

It is a good thing I have switched to cleaning with vinagar because my baby is super sneaky and somehow finds a way to reach the cleaning supplies and spray them all over himself and his room. 

I left him reading a book on the couch, in the living room, to go take some things to the washing machine. I had been cleaning his baseboards and walls in his room. Even though the spray bottle was on his changing table, he somehow managed to get it and drench his shirt and pants with it. Knowing him, he probably drank a few sprays too. 

Should I get him his own spray bottle to play with in the bathtub? Or do you think this would just confuse him and he would think it was okay to play with all spray bottles? I don't think he would know the difference. 

Ps. That is his new favorite book. I reminded my parents that it was one of my favorite books and they bought him a copy for my birthday. :) I love it just as much as when I was a kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?