Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Target

For dinner tonight I am making risotto with white beans and spinach.  It is pretty much amazing, melt-in-your-mouth.  I am serving it with some sort if chicken and green beans.  Yum!! 

I don't use a lot if coupons because I find it takes too long to match them up and organize them.  I would rather be sewing or reading or playing with Martin.  However, I do read hip2save (a deal blog) almost every day and when I see a group of good deals, I sometimes buy stuff. I forgot to give the cashier two of my coupons.  Grr.  But still I bought all this (and a four pack of play-duh) for $8. The spaghetti was 26 cents a box. 

One of my favorite quick way to say money at Target is to use their app, Cartwheel.  I get 5-10% off diapers whenever I buy them. I also text target certain words and they send back coupons (I read about which words to text them on hip2save).  And Target lets you combine Target coupons, found on their website, with manufacturer's coupons, found on other sites.  Normally, I just use the Cartwheel app.  

Hooray for Target.  I also got 5% off my diapers today and a $10 gift card when I bought two packs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?