Monday, April 14, 2014

Mysterious Dress

So I went upstairs to find my white eyelet fabric today.  I knew I had bought some a few years ago and decided I would conquer my clothes sewing fear and it would make a cute top.  Well, apparently, unknown to me, it made itself into a dress.  I wonder if any other fabric is planning on sewing itself into a quilt?!?  

I am hoping I can still use this to make a top because my post pregnancy hips do not fit into this cute dress.  Ha ha. I don't remember making this and I don't think I pre-washed it.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I sort of remember trying on the top. 

Hello, mysterious dress.  

These are the patterns I have. I don't know why these photos are loading blurry.  They look nice when I take them, but they are blurry when I load them to blogger.  I will have to figure that out.  I am thinking the top left one.  Updates will  be posted later if I end up sewing anything.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm actually in the middle of making the bottom right one right now. Look forward to seeing your top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I am thinking of it as a learning experience in garnet sewing. Ha ha. It is like sewing a muslin since the fabric only cost me $3.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?