Friday, October 11, 2013


Blessed be wisdom and the power
the justice and the grace
that joined in cousel to restore
and save our ruined race

Our father Adam ate the fruit
and from his glory fell
and we his children then were brought
to death and near to hell

praise be to God that sent his son
to take on flesh and blood
he gave his life a sacrifice
to make our peace with God

He honored all his father's laws
which we had disobeyed
he bore our sins apon the cross
for us the randsom paid

He rose victorious from the grave
and now he lives on high
he plead his merits there to save
transgressors doomed to die

There on a glorious throne he pleads
and by his power divine
redeems us from the slavish chains
of satan and of sin

Some day the Lord will come to judge
and with a soverign voice
shall call the dead from every grave
while living saints rejoice

Oh then may I with joy appear
before the judge's face
and with the saints forever know
sing his redeeming grace

If you have children, listen to Judy Rogers.  If you do not have children yet, listen to Judy Rogers.  If you never plan to have children, list to Judy Rogers.  Her songs are so rich and they stick in your head. My Mom gave me two Judy Rogers cds while I was pregnant (Why Can't I See God & Go To The Ant).  Martin and I listen to them quite often now.

Here are some of our favorites music:
Judy Rogers
G.T. And the Halo Express
Seeds (I actually do not own any of these yet, but I want to)
Indelible Grace (I own all but the lastest one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?