Tuesday, February 07, 2012

God is so good and gives us blessings that we don't deserve.  Here is something that I am extremely thankful for.

When I was in Dallas, we went the Mavericks game, and we had to walk a lot around outside to the game and to the restaurant.  Guess what?  It didn't rain. The next day we had to walk to a tour of another plant.  Guess what? It started raining when we reached the door on the way back from the tour. 

Starting on Tuesday afternoon it POURED until Thursday afternoon.  We had flash floods, tornado warnings, and hail. It rained and rained and rained.

See when the rain is going to stop?  My training class was over at 2:00.  That is when I was planning on heading back to Dallas to walk around. How perfect this is?!?  It was a huge blessing that the rain came when it didn't bother my plans (not on Monday or Thursday afternoon.  Thank you, God for making my trip pleasant.  Also, I am SUPER SUPER SUPER grateful that both times my flights have had clear weather.  It rained the entire first trip I had to Dallas, except the day that I flew in and flew out.  One of the worst things is taking off in bad weather.  Praise God; the lots have fallen for me in pleasant places! I really didn't need to explore Dallas on Thursday afternoon, but it was a nice surprise.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?