Saturday, January 07, 2012

Wasn't today a beautiful day? Jared and I opened up all the windows in the house and aired it out.  Ah, it smells so fresh and clean.  I read over a 100 pages of my Brooklyn Bridge book.  I am over 2/3rds finished.  Being outside makes me happy (hello sun!!!). Speaking of sun, I have seen the sunrise the past 2 mornings - lovely.   I helped Jared with a few things around the yard.  I started off in pants and a sweatshirt and ended up going inside and changing into shorts and a t-shirt.  It was that gorgeous outside.  
 
Do you think it will snow this winter (or even drop below freezing for more than a few days)?  I am really missing my cold weather and some snow.  Oh well, I am thankful for any weather that is below 60 degrees.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?