Monday, January 09, 2012

Last week I:
* went to the gym 3 times (lifted weights twice)
* made two new recipes (one of them might have been the recipe listed below - from my FAVORITE food blog)
* read 300 more pages of my Brooklyn Bridge book (by David McCullough -- I think that I am really enjoying this book because I am an engineer, but I really think other people would like to too!!  David McCullough is amazing!).
* cooked dinner three times

Goals for this week (on top of the other ones):
* finish all my thank you notes from Christmas (I have two left)
* write some other letters that I have been meaning to write

cookie recipe



Don't they look amazing?  Jared said they tasted like brownies, but better because he could dunk them in milk or hot chocolate.  Unlike what the blogger says, these are definitely good warm from the oven.  Jared has requested these instead of brownies at our house.

P.S. Try smearing peanut butter between two cookies and eating them. Amazing!!

P.P.S. I need to find some engineering journals to read.  This book on the bridge is making me want to study more.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to read your blog when I'm hungry! I don't know how you and Jared keep your athletic figures eating all the yummy stuff you make!!!

    I've enjoyed catching up on your posts. They are encouraging AND amusing. Keep on!

    I now know to not microwave ham and to make some 2012 goals:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?