Friday, January 13, 2012

I wasn't feeling that inspired to post, so I copied the list of questions for Hannah's blog and answered as many as possible during my lunch break.  Have a great weekend. 
 
current guilty pleasure: Confetti cups - thank you, Mom!
current playlist: Delirious, live from Willow Creek
current read: smooth stones and Tale of Two Cities
current drink: water
current food: popcorn, kettle corn
current favorite show: As Time Goes By
current wish list: patience with quite a few people at my job
current needs: more patience (I have to agree with Hannah on this one)
current triumphs: finishing a 700 page book  
current bane of my existence: a bunch of stuff stacked on my desk at work - grrrr, that is going to have to be done tomorrow (a saturday - boo)
current blessing: my husband
current outfit: jeans (yay, casual Friday), Gap long sleeve skirt, crinkly scarf from Old Navy (deep pink), my PRIVO clark slip ons, and dark purple Gap socks with a little fox on the top of each inside (from Jared for Christmas). 
current excitement: Outlet trip in the future for work shirts
current mood: recovering from a cold and a little grumpy, but thankful for Jared (who cleaned my whole kitchen and did laundry while I lay around on the couch and slept)

5 comments:

  1. yes to As Time goes By, and all the Afternoon Tea shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the best!!! I watch afternoon tea everytime I am home sick. :) It cheers me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what happen to my "comments" but i want to say how much I enjoy ALL of your posts!!!(Who knew ham burned in the microwave:)

    We must discuss Tale of Two Cities! And do you ever have time to go to lunch with the Ol' Aunt?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! and thanks for reminding me of jean and Lionel:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could grab lunch on any week day during work... I have an hour for lunch, but I could work late if I get back late and cover for the missed time... just let me know when and where is good for you. All of next week is out for me...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?