Monday, November 07, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for:
* Skype (so I can see my sister Sarah)
* all my siblings (I have the best siblings and I love them all so much!)
* the Sunday School lesson on listening yesterday (I realize that even though most of the world does not listen well, I can listen to them and hopefully they will sense a difference in the way I listen.  Although, it could be frustrating to look at how often I am not listened to (or that lists of things I leave my employees sometimes do not get done exactly how I ask for them to be done), I choose to focus on the fact that I can learn to be a good listener.  I am thankful for a great book that my father and Mr. Seipp are teaching in Sunday School.  I am thankful that they are willing to teach up how to be peacemakers.  It is funny how simple listening can be and yet how hard it is at the same time.  God, make me a good listener for you.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?