Monday, October 03, 2011

Thankful part 3

October 3:
I am thankful for an extra job that I can teach on Monday nights to save up extra money for my little family someday.  I am thankful for running water and a clean shower and a husband who keeps the shower clean.  I am thankful for a husband that cleans the sink after he shaves/trims his beard.  I am thankful for Jared singing and being goofy all over the house. He makes me laugh and it is great fun being married to him.  I am thankful for the way he puts his arm around my chair during church and that he is always warm and willing to give me a hug to warm me up.  I am thankful for my bright blue slippers to keep my feet warm on cold days (thanks to Linnea and Ben).  I am thankful for Mrs. Shelton lending me her other sewing machine because the other one she lent me is not working.  I am thankful for cooler weather and scarves and Chia tea and leftover gumbo for lunch today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?