Friday, October 07, 2011

Thankful day 8

Since I will be with Michelle watching Little Women and eating Ledos pizza this weekend, I will post Saturday's thankful post now.
 
I am thankful for:
* Michelle
* Michelle driving to see me and bringing me stuff from Trader Joes
* Ledos pizza (with peppers and onions)
* Christian Bale in Little Women and Equilibrium
 
And I am thankful for my Mom who is making me dinner on Saturday night and made me dinner last night.  It was so great to get text from her about chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, and stuff at 4:00.  I was going to eat my chili, but I would rather eat Mom's cooking any day.  I am thankful that she let us run over there from we went to our book study group at Church.  Thanks, Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?