Monday, October 31, 2011

Thankful day 31

I am thankful for:
* day 31 (YAY)
* my new wool coat (I may have blogged about this before... it is from Uptown Cheapskate... I bought a J. Crew knee length 100% wool coat for $30 --> it is amazingly warm, incredibly warm, almost too warm).  I love it. 
* the consultant and V.P. that I get to spend time with the next three days at work (I LOVE MY JOB some days).  They are fascinating.  We are presenting next years plan and plea for funds to the CEO tomorrow.  Woohoo. 
* remote desktop that allows me to be in lab and communicating with my interns at work (some times technology does make my life easier... some times).
* an easy lab to grade
* a short cold that is almost over  (God's grace to get everything finished that I needed to even with a cold and even a chance to rest on Sunday)
* colder weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?