Monday, October 31, 2011

Thankful day 29

I am thankful that Jared's goal in life is to be unscented.  I would hate to have to ask him not to where some scent because it made me sneeze.  I wish the new guy in my office didn't where so much scent (ugh, I can't breath and my dotted line boss is coming today and he will smell almost the same, it will the battle of the scents with me sneezing in the middle - I know this is a strong smell because I have a cold and can't smell anything else, but I can smell him - bleh bleh bleh).
 
I am thankful for cold medicine, books to read, and the reformation speaker.  The speaker was excellent. 
 
I am thankful for Ms Dana and Mr. Jeremy and their love of the reformation conference and willingness to run the children's program every year.  It is a lot of work.  They do a great job.  I am glad they let me run the store.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?