Friday, October 28, 2011

thankful day 28

I am thankful for:
* the reformation conference
* being prepared and one step ahead of what is required of you (when it happens, it is great, usually I am playing catch-up)
* cold medicine (that my river of a nose has been dried up, but my head is all foggy feeling - bleh)
* dishwashers
* dish drying racks (as much as I love my dish washer, there is something satisfying about washing dishes by hand)
 
AND A REALLY BIG ONE (I am so excited about this!!!!!!):
I am so thankful that tickets to Denver where on sale yesterday when I checked randomly and Jared agreed to let me go out to visit Steffy for 5 days in February.  I am thankful the decision had to be made quickly because if I had paused to think about it, I might have talked myself out of going because I hate flying SO MUCH. But I didn't and now I am going.  I am so excited.   It is going to be cold and snowy (hopefully) and absolutely WONDERFUL! I love the Rockies.  I love Stef.  I love her precious little children.  And I even though I hate flying and planes, I agree with Linnea, that I am thankful for flight because otherwise, Stef and I would never see each other.   I am also thankful for the telephone and internet that allow us to communicate when we are far away.  I am thankful for a good friend. Yay yay yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. WHICH antique store did you find you fun dishes in? We went to an antique "compound" on our trip to NY-I will tell you where they are when you visit Niagara Falls.

    Love Thanksgiving too-family and food!

    SO glad you are visiting Steph and fam! How fun to be in Colorado during snow season! (But now there is no excuse to not visit North Dakota:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?