Tuesday, October 25, 2011

thankful day 25

I am thankful for:
* my watch (that I forgot this morning and I haven't known what time it is all day - sigh)
* that every day is NOT a Tuesday (it seems to never end and so much work is piled on my already growing list)
* the Y (so that I can go after work on a stressed day and feel better)
* my 9.99 wool dress pants from Anthropologie.  I love you.  My legs are so cozy today.
* my first lab class that finishes early so that I can grade their labs between lab (my second lab usually takes the full 2 hours)
* water
* Christmas (it is coming with all of its cookies, decorations, family gatherings, and songs)
* Thanksgiving (that is usually forgotten in the shuffle, yet, is my favorite holiday of all)
* all the family that I will get to spend time with this thanksgiving (I love having married sisters! They are so cute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?