Monday, October 24, 2011

thankful day 24

I am thankful for:
* my own bed
* my new dishes (last made in 1958, so some of the pieces are probably older than that - I will try to post pictures later)
* the trip home, that was 1.5 hours shorter than the trip to WV (yay, for no traffic around DC on my side of the road)
* my husband who carried in all the camping stuff
* everything being put away last night (so I don't have to think about it tonight). I didn't want to put it all away when I came home, but I am so glad that I did now.
* a dishwasher
* my sister, Sarah, who made us dinner on Saturday night (yay, chicken pot pie!) after being in the cold all day
* state parks (If you ever go to visit Sarah, visit Pipestem State Park, it is gorgeous! We didn't stay there, we stayed at Bluestone, but we went there on Saturday and hiked around)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?