Thursday, October 20, 2011

thankful day 20

A funny thing happened when I was reading my "three volumes in one" Anne of Green Gables book yesterday.  I had finished the first two books and I went to read the third book (in this volume) and it jumped 8 years.  I was so confused.  They were talking about characters that I did not know and events that were not in the first two books.  So I looked up the series and realized that the third book in this book set was really the 5th book in the series.  Why would you do that?  So I left work at 4:40, drove to the library, parked, ran in the library (it was raining), ran upstairs, and had to ask a librarian where the teen section was (why is A of GG under teen fiction?  Another funny thing, it is on the shelf right below the Twilight books.  I got a good laugh from that.) because they close down the search computers 15 minute before they close, and checked out at 4:58. 
 
I am thankful for:
* the library
* free books
* cheerios, pecans, and craisens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?