Monday, October 03, 2011

thankful day 2

October 2:
I am thankful for my nephews and nieces (Happy Birthday, Krue) and their excitement about life.  I am thankful for someone else cooking for me (Mrs. Shelton yesterday, Ben cooking Gumbo on Friday (yum yum yum) and all sorts of other yummy foods all week).  I am thankful that Chick-fil-A has delicious chicken and for my calendar that I can use to get free chicken from them (I wasn't appreciative of HOW good their chicken is until I tried some nasty dry chicken at Hardies this weekend on my trip home - bleh).  I am also thankful that they let you get as many ketchup packs as you need (unlike other places that only give 5, no matter what, unless you buy fries... boo Hardies, boo).  I am thankful for cell phones, so that I can talk to my Dad on the trip home.  I thankful for a car with air conditioning.  I am thankful for my my space heater in the bathroom on cool mornings, for quilts and blankets to curl up under, and for a good book to read (and thankful that I know how to read).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?