Monday, October 03, 2011

Thankful day 1

Several people I know are doing thankful blogs this month, I love this idea.  I have so much to be thankful for!!  Since I was away part of last week and this weekend I am going to post three posts today to catch up. 
 
October 1: I am so thankful for a good friend that I can talk to about anything!  And I am extremely thankful for the chance to visit her, her precious family, and her parents, siblings, and nieces and nephews.  I am thankful for a job that allows me two days off.  I am thankful for the warm weather that we had last Thursday and Friday while I was at the beach.  I am thankful that my freckles have appeared on my face again (it has been too long).  I am extremely thankful that it rained during my trip down to the bay bridge tunnel, but not while I was on the bridge.  I am thankful that there was $2.10 (ten cents more than I needed) in the change holder in the car (to go with my $10 bill) to pay to get accross the bridge.  And I am thankful that for safe travel back to my husband, for my husband that makes me feel so loved and adored, and our quiet little clean house!!!  I am thankful for my own warm bed (with extra quilts on it now) and that my husband helps me keep the house clean.  Yay!
 
I could go on, but I will save it for another day. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?