Monday, September 05, 2011

The Christmas quilt is finished!!!  And the Sarah and Josh quilt is coming along nicely.  I have had the front finished since sometime last year.  I just need to get the back sewn together.  I don't know why I keep jumping projects in front of the back.  The goal is to finish all the sewing squares together by the end of today.  Then all that will be left is to quilt it and put the binding on (my two favorite parts).  I used some of the same fabrics in Sarah and Anna's quilts, which I think is pretty cool.  I might also finish some cloth napkins today for my kitchen.  I keep promising myself that I will make some that aren't Christmasy (because that is all that we have right now - ha). 

3 comments:

  1. Making cloth napkins is such a good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used cloth napkins for a while. It was fun collecting neat looking napkin rings:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! maybe a quilting be someday...?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?