Monday, August 22, 2011

17 thank you notes for VBS finished.

6 more to go.

If I have forgotten you on my long list of thank you notes, please, know that I am extremely grateful for anyway that you helped out with VBS.  I really appreciate all that everyone did to make this year so special.  It seemed to go really well.  Photos of the madness here.  Thanks to Nancy Anderson for shooting such great photos of the week for all of us to remember.  And to the rest of you that helped out, Thank you, thank you , thank you, thank you for all your hard work!!!  I had so much fun and I am looking forward to next year (Olympic themed - how fun).  I promise to be better organized next year. 

Mom, start thinking about how we should train the teachers next year.  You probably have all your notes that I can just borrow.  I was actually hoping you could help out with teaching the teachers next year.  Think about it and get back to me.  Hopefully we can find other teachers and you and Dad can be in the same class next year (if you want to teach again :) However, even if you don't want to teach, I still think you would be an excellent trainer.  Again, think about, pray about it, get back to me... you have some time - ha ha).  

Anyone who has any input on what you would have liked to know earlier, let me know.  We will try to work on it for next year. 

Thanks again.  You are the best! I am SO SO SO thankful for everyone that volunteered.  And thanks to a great director, Jeanne.  :)  Thanks for all the time we spent together organizing this VBS.  I have really really really appreciated all your hard work.  I know it hasn't been easy, but it was so worth it in the end.  Thanks.

Also, we are looking for another co-director next year.  Let me know if you are interested.  The material suggests that the co-director becomes the director the following year and the director takes some time off.  That way the leadership is always fresh, but at the same time you have a year of planning under someone that has already run the system.  

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?