Monday, July 25, 2011

Does anyone want to attend the broadway shows in Salisbury with me???

Okay, so here is the deal.  I was to go see Cats and Riverdance.  I don't really care about Mamma Mia and Young Frankenstein, but since tickets are cheaper in sets of three or four and I wouldn't mind seeing either of them, I am thinking of buying a set of three tickets (you could convince me to go to all four, if you are going with me).  Jared does not like Broadway. :(  And he does not want to go to any of these shows (I mean, even Riverdance...?!? What?!?).  So, who wants to go to 2 or 3 or 4 shows with me?  Sarah, I wish you were here.  I hear the Civic Center is a terrible place to watch a Broadway play. Is it even worth it?  I don't have to drive two hours...  which saves a lot on gas...   
I have posted the schedule below.   Thoughts? 
 
2011-2012 Broadway in Salisbury Shows
Mamma Mia!             Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 5:00pm
CATS                        Monday, March 5, 2012 at 7:30pm
Young Frankenstein    Monday, May 14, 2012 at 7:30pm
Riverdance                 Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 7:30pm

4 comments:

  1. I'm in for CATS and Riverdance !
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen Cats; Riverdance was not bad here. Sit back lower bleachers to the left or right. You can look straight on, but it is farther than at a real theater. DON'T do floor-you'll see nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested in Riverdance, depending on the ticket price. I know the Civic Center can be pretty pricey (obviously not as much as the real thing), which I don't understand...but if we could afford it, then yes!
    I've seen the others, so I'd be out for them. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go with you to any of them, except Young Frankenstein...December 11th might be a problem, but I'm definitely willing to go to at least one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?