Friday, June 10, 2011

What my weeks have looked like recently...

Sunday - Church, lunch somewhere (lunch at parents or VBS planning), Evening church
Monday - Work, Gym, Grocery shopping, other odd errands
Tuesday - Work, gym, cooking for the week, cleaning kitchen
Wednesday - Work, dinner, VBS decorating
Thursday - Work, a few more errands and groceries
Friday - Work, gym, somewhere (not home)
Saturday - gym, finish up a few things for work, clean the house, a wedding, wedding shower, or VBS planning
 
*Work has been crazy.  I love it.  I have 6 people working for me right now.  So, I do a lot of planning what other people are going to do, answering emails and phone calls, teleconference meetings, and presenting to management on our progress and the support that we need.  I am also helping 7 other people with projects (that I am sort of in charge of, but they are supposed to be doing the leg work).  My office is more of a workshop then an office most days.  Today there are half made signs all over the place (organized of course, by color and size), four plywood boards with pictures of tools pasted to them (waiting on said signs to be attached to the top and then to be taken over and hung up), paper cutout of tools strewn across the intern's table and John's desk (mixed in with 1100 pages of data that they are entering in to the computer for one of my projects), boxes that were just delivered today that need to be organized and put away on the shelves, 1 bag of twizlers, 2 information towers (waiting on posters to e attached to them - so, they have information on them), and 3 energy drinks (interns love them - bleh).
 
I am really looking forward to August 14th.  I am planning a vacation as soon as it becomes less hot.  I have all my vacation days still.  :)  Hopefully, I can take most of those in the fall.  I love the fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?