Thursday, January 27, 2011

"I'm gonna move on up a little higher..."
 
- Thank you, Jared for making this be stuck in my head for the last two weeks.  I'm not complaining, but it is really weird how this song has kept all other songs out of my head. 
 
I requested a lot of books from the library this last week (isn't reading lovely?), but they still didn't have four of the books that I wanted.  Boo.  Also, "As Time Goes By" was checked out of the library.  What?!?  Who else is out there watching it? 

2 comments:

  1. I love that show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my mom and I have seen every episode at least 10 times.

    "Would you like some tea gerald?!"



    helpful hint: ask my mom for her netflix info and you could watch it instantly on netflix.com. They have all the seasons online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the library yesterday. Only 2 of my holds were out front, but just in case, I asked on the way out if there were any others so I wouldn't have to come back too soon--and there were 3 more in the back--I didn't even know I had that many holds! You probably asked, but thought I would share my story any way! Looking forward to sharing some weekend time with you. Oh, and if you are free on Sunday, we are probably having Anna'a 21st birthday dinner after church; love to have you join us! Love, love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?