Friday, January 07, 2011

FrWWWWWWWWWeeee Chick-fil-A!!!

Just a quick blog post for all my Chick-fil-A loving people.  If you click this link below (and I will copy the link in the bottom of the blog in case the link doesn't work), you can reserve your free chick-fil-a biscuit for this weekend.   Jared and I are going after the gym on Saturday.  FYI: each request has to be at a different email address.  I had the spicy biscuit once before (because it was the free calendar item - thanks parents!!).  It is okay.  Jared liked it; I thought it was predictable (I felt like I could have ordered it anywhere).   It was good, but not Chick-fil-A good.  But free is free to me.  :)   Sign up and get your free biscuit today and let me know how you feel about it.  Do you enjoy it or is the regular so much better?  :) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?