Sunday, February 14, 2010

On the way out to the gym yesterday, I checked the mail. In the mailbox was a box from Amazon.  I hadn't ordered anything, but I thought maybe Jared had ordered something for school.  I handed it to him and he got all excited and told me to close my eyes.  Then he opened the box and handed me the book inside.  It was a German Cookbook!  :) 

Yay!  I have been saying for the past month or so that I really wanted one for my birthday so that I could try a few recipes from Germany.  I never expected him to order it for me.  I was so surprised and happy.  Jared gives some of the best gifts.  It is so much fun to be married to him.  Thank God for Jared and the gift of marriage.  I love sharing my life with him.

2 comments:

  1. Aw... Jared is sweet. I love you both and I am so glad that you married him and that he is my brother now. He's really great and I love seeing the two of you together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you read German?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?