Friday, February 05, 2010

My job is really funny. It makes me laugh. I enjoy coming in to work each day (not the whole waking up at 5:50 thing, but I have worked out pushing my snooze until 5:55 and still making it to work in plenty of time - ha). The days go by really really fast, which is a good thing because otherwise I don't think I would enjoy my job half as much.

My car has new struts and rotors and brake pads. My Dad is bringing it to me either tonight or tomorrow. I am so excited to drive it again. It is going to be smooth.

I love Jared and being married to him is so much fun!! He makes me laugh all the time and he eats my food.

And in other news, it is snowing outside. I have already taken three walks in the snow. One at morning break and two during lunch time. ha. People must think I am crazy, but I love it so much. :)

Lunch is over, but there is a quick update.

2 comments:

  1. A word from your Aunt: This is a heavy, wet, icy snow. Be careful if you go out b/c trees and power lines can come down. U. Bill says there is a power line down on the Nanticoke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We had a cable line down across our street. It was just high enough off the ground to drive under.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?