Tuesday, February 09, 2010

1.  I had a great time at my parents house this weekend during the snow.  Friday night we went to the Shelton's to celebrate Pastor Shelton's birthday.  Then we came home and spent the night at our house.  When we woke up we didn't have power so we headed to my parents house because they have a woodstove!!   YAY!  Jared didn't have to work so we all played in the snow all afternoon building an igloo (that never got a roof - ha).  Jared and Luke dug a snow cave that Luke tried to sleep in Saturday night.  Sunday we just hung around the house and took a few walks in the snow.  It was great.   If you ever need a good Bed and Breakfast you can stay at my parents (we have done it the last two weekends and it has been so much fun).  Thanks Mom and Dad.
 
2. I love pita and cream cheese.  I also love english muffins, butter, and honey. 
 
3.  Kickboxing is now offered at nights at the Y!  Yes.  I think I am going to have to go.  I miss kickboxing. 
 
4.  I have decided, yet again, (while at work today) that Delirious is one of the greatest (if not the greatest) Christian band to ever exist.  I am so very thankful for them and for my Dad who shares my love of them.  :)  And for my husband who likes them better than most of my music and will listen to them with me. 
 
5.  I am also thankful for a husband who helps me put away the dishwasher, wash the bathrooms, grocery shop, and vacuum.  I am also glad that he will read to me while I fold clothes and clean out piles of papers from last semester.  I love that he goes to the gym with me and likes my cooking.  Life is more fun with Jared. :D  He makes me laugh and smile so often.   We have so much fun doing the most boring and everyday tasks.  Marriage is great.  Jared and marriage are better than I ever thought possible. 

3 comments:

  1. You kickbox? Maybe I should show up and watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'd like to go to your parents B&B-but you're always there:-)
    2. I think I would like kickboxing(we did some moves to Christian music in an exercise class I used to take)
    3. Did look freeze solid in the igloo or did someone dig him out?
    4. You and Jared are a perfect fit and think on this-the Lord knew you two would be together before anyone else could even think of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come and kickbox with me. I think you should come and play volleyball on Wednesday nights. I could then watch you while I work out and think, "wow, my sister is so much better than they people."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?