Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am pretty excited because yesterday I found flour at Super Fresh for only $1.50 a bag and if I bought ten bags I received five dollars back. So really they ended up only being $1 a bag. The normal price is $3.13 a bag. You might say that ten bags of flour is a little excessive, but I have gone through five bags of flour since I married Jared. Plus, I am selling my Mom four of those bags. So basically I should have paid $31.30 and I paid $10. I saved $21.30. That is one third of the price!! Yes! I wanted to buy 20 bags, but I don't have enough space to store that many. I hear bread goes on sale at Christmas and Easter too, so hopefully I can restock on more then before the summer rolls around.

Tomorrow I am babysitting the niecews again. I watched them Monday and we made an apple pie. :) That was really fun. Tomorrow I think we are going to build a fort and maybe make an obstacle course. Won't that be fun? It sure beats having our brains sucked out by the television.  I would bake something, but I am only going to be there an hour and a half this time.  I don't think it allows enough time for clean up.  Maybe it will stop raining and we can dig a hole in the ground outside.  :)  I am making a list of ideas.  We are going to have a lot fo fun in the next few weeks.  Next time we bake we are going to do pizza.

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny. And you must be one of the most fun babysitters. You can babysit my grandchildren some day :>) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty impressive. Go job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Maybe you should become a professional shopper(and grocery deliverer:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?