Monday, October 26, 2009

Pictures from my week

One of my favorite parts of the laundry is matching up the socks. This is 18 pairs of Jared's sock after only six days. I guess working two jobs and going to the gym is excuse to go through that many socks in one week. Crazy.



This is a baby dress or kids shirt that I sewed last week. I think the pattern is so adorable.  I am not a huge fan of the fabric, but I like to experiment with new patterns and not so great fabric in case I mess up.



I cleaned my whole house thoroughly this week.  It smells so good.  I opened all the window and cleaned them out.  This is what they looked like before.  How does so much dirt get five feet into the air?!?



This is an old shirt of mine that has shrunk.  Note the sleeves and bottom are too short.

I am working on turning it into a child's dress.  The belt is going to be different and I am thinking of putting lace on the bottom of the dress.

Friday I went over to my niece (whom I think I have caught a cold from) and my nephews house to babysit and make gingerbread.  These are all the pictures I had time for.  ha.







And finally, Michelle came this weekend to hang out with my family and me!  Yay, for Michelle and for Anna who takes beautiful pictures. 

3 comments:

  1. Pic #1: Nice that you like to match socks but I protest the folding manner. One sock is always stretched out. Lay them on top of one another and do a two or three fold-then lay them side ways in the drawer-like little soldiers.
    #2 I like that fabric-sweet and old fashioned
    #3 I can never figure out why so much dirt and dust accumulates in the windows-I think it is an Eastern Shore thing-it's chicken manure dirt.
    #4VERY clever
    #5 I think you will be asked back to babysit-Fun Aunt Faith! (and you can build up virus immunities)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SURGER!!! I LOVE SURGER!!!!MORE SURGER!!!!YUM YUM!!!

    Said by Krue

    ~ Hope ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like how even when I do a new post, I don't get bumped up on the link list. It doesn't want to acknowledge me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?