Thursday, September 24, 2009

I have a dreadful fear of the phone. I have to work myself up to calling people (even though I enjoy talking to them). Usually when I am calling about a job I sit by the phone and stare at it for half an hour. I punch the number in and I clear it. I punch it in again and I clear it again. I walk around the room. I stare at my phone again. Once I finally call I usually have to either leave a voicemail or leave a message with a secretary which means that I have to wait for a phone call. This makes the situation even worse! sigh. It makes me want to turn off my phone and make them leave me a message. blah.

In other happy news, I started a new project and I finished my table runner, but I failed to take a picture of that for you. ha. This is going to be a kids blanket. I thought the kit was cute and so I bought it at the Dusty Attic.

Chocolate cake I made for Peter and Emily Render, but there was extra batter so I made one for Jared and Matt last night too.

I need more room in my freezer. ha.
And in my cupboards.
Lastly, a picture of my counter and my plant that Mrs. Huntington gave me. Isn't it so pretty?!? Oh and the watermelon that decided to burst all over the counter. ha. Jared and I came home Monday night and there was water all over the counter and we were so confused where it had come from. Finally we realize the watermelon was leaking. Weird.

3 comments:

  1. You know I share the same phone phobia. Sorry I passed it to you, either in the genes or by environment. I have also had the watermelon episode--what is this water? and then seeing it is the watermelon. it is weird. Your latest blanket is so pretty, but I already told you that when I saw it in person. Hope you have a wonder-filled time at the Howards'. My word verification is "whist," which reminds me of your younger days with Hayley and Sarah...wistful...(works, too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The phone is my friend.

    You need a bigger freezer, Suzie Homemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just thought i'd let you know, you can make me a quilt anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?