Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For Sale

I just finished two half aprons. They are absolutely adorable and will be for sale soon at Towns End. They both come with a matching mitt (optional, of course). I am selling half aprons for $15 and the half apron plus mitt for $18. Considering that it takes almost a full yard of material to make these (and the material retails at $8.80 a yard) and that I used 1.5 yards of lace trim ($1.75 a yard) fifteen dollars isn't a lot. Think of all the time you will save by buying one for a present for someone. :)


It's even cuter in person!!
The ruffle took forever to get right on this one. But it looks amazing now. And yes, those are sheep and chickens on the apron.

I love the way it fits!!!!
Jared and I went to visit the Howards, Katie Hall, and Michelle this weekend. If you aren't busy next weekend I would suggest going to see Katie as Beth in Little Women the Musical. I was quite impressed. It was excellent and very entertaining. Jared was singing in this picture and I was trying to get him with his mouth fully open, but I failed every time. This is the best I took.
And here is a sneak peak at my newest little kids quilt. I am going to hand quilt this while Jared reads to me. It will also be for sale soon.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?