Monday, August 10, 2009

Two pictures by Anna.
One by Jared.

Saturday night we went to Cambridge to view Annie's photos in a art gallery. She has even sold a picture of Jared and I. We think it is weird/funny that we are hanging in some person in DC's home or office.

My lovely sister and I. I love spending time with siblings! :) YAY!

We are married. I can do this now! :)

And the last picture is for my brother's movie which you should fan on facebook so you can come to the premier. You should definitely go watch the trailer on youtube.

4 comments:

  1. how can I be a fan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my number one customer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On facebook search the Salisbury Strangler and then say you want to fan it or join the fan club or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy One Month Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?