Saturday, August 15, 2009

3 projects (only pictures of two)

This post is for Mrs. Bailey. Thank you for the sewing machine!!! I am using it. :)

Project number one is an apron. I have finished the bottom. This was around 9:00 tonight. The edges aren't hemmed and the ties aren't sewn on. Project two is there on the bottom left sneaking into the picture.


This is about 1/2 and hour later when the ric rac is sewn on, the ties are sewn on, and everything is hemmed (expect the top since it will be attached to the top piece).


Side view. I really like the yellow ties. :)
Yes, I am in my pajamas.
My next apron is going to be a half apron (because I think they are cute - just not with engineering white t-shirts).
The second project will look nothing like this when it is finished. I just really like the colors and how I matched them together here. But once I start chopping up these squares and rearranging them they won't look like this. I'll post completely pictures in a few days if it turns out.


Project number three is a rag rug. But I haven't taken pictures of it yet because I am not sure if I like it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so what's the second project? Cute, cute apron! I NEVER wear them but they are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aprons are a MUST! Never fails that when I don't where one-I spill something greasy that never comes out!
    Very Cute, Faith!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?