Thursday, June 04, 2009

It has been a week since surgery and I am allowed to go to the gym now!! YAY! I am also only putting one drop in my eyes instead of five different ones (and that one ends on Friday). I also find out Friday how good my vision is. It was 20/20 in the right eye last week and he said it would only inprove as time goes on... So we shall see. It was pretty exciting being able to see lines of text that I couldn't normally have seen before. I have tried to take off my glasses at least five times in the past week (and they haven't been there...).

I tried on my dress yesterday and I am having the bottom hemmed up about an inch or inch and a half. It is going to look awesome. I am glad to check having the dress fixed off my list. Now that is finished. Thankfully, the rest of the dress fits wonderfully; I am just a bit too short for it.

I made dinner last night (chicken poppy seed casserole) and I am making dinner tonight (probably pancakes, or waffles, or swedish pancakes... something breakfasty). I love to cook. I look forward to using my own dishes and cooking in my own kitchen. What fun.

I miss Sarah. She is housesitting and it isn't the same without her especially since she lives next door to my room. It is quiet and lonely without her there.

I finished my four books for May, but I have them written down in my journal and I don't have my journal with me at the computer right now.

I can't decide what flowers I want my bridesmaids to carry. I don't really care and yet I do care. That is the problem I am facing right now. Today I am going to figure that out and finish my resume and start filling out job applications.

Pretty dull. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?