Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A sneak peak at the groomsmen...


Here is the best looking groomsman in my wedding modeling the suits Jared picked out. Anna has more pictures on her blog. Click HERE to see them. I love white shirts and vests together. The ties even match the dresses almost perfectly! I doubt any of my bridesmaids will be willing to model their dresses. So you will just have to wait until the wedding to see them looking awesome. Everyone is going to look so wonderful. These are the details I like about my wedding, along with shopping for wedding bands with Jared and making the invitations and stuff like that. Those are actually enjoyable and relaxing. I like the simple things that don't require anyone else and their input. ha.


2 comments:

  1. Very handsome. Puttin' on the Ritz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Those are great suits. Your groomsmen are going to be so handsome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?