Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Thursday night I spent in Silver Spring because I had to be at graduation the next morning at 8:00am. I did not want to drive up by myself Wednesday night and my Dad kindly offered to drive me and spend the night at 9501 with me. I was pretty happy about having a driver and someone to stay with me because the Grandi's house can make very strange noises at night and it always sounds like someone is walking around downstairs or creeping up the staircase. Plus, the doors shake when the wind blows and it still startles me. I didn't realize how happy I was that someone was staying with me until I woke up Friday morning and realized that I had slept the entire night quite soundly. I felt like I had had such a great night sleep. I usually don't feel very rested when I have to stay by myself. It was so wonderful to wake up and feel completely safe and rested. I love my Dad. He was so sweet to drive me up to Silver Spring late at night and keep me company on the two and a half hour drive. He is great. I feel so loved and taken care of.

EDIT: Thursday, May 28, 2009
I would also like to thank my Dad for driving me up to my lasik surgery today and driving me back. He was so sweet and took care of me all day. He made sure I was well fed and that I got sleep and that I put in the right eye drops at the right time. I thank God for giving me such a loving and caring father. I love him very much. Thanks Dad for spending so much time with me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I've been where you walk. Do Battle against the "creepies" with the Lord!
    When the Good Doctor was a Resident he was gone 80-100 hours a week and at all hours. I had the heebie jeebies on a nightly basis(with two babies in the apartment too). One night I prayed, rebuked the devil and asked the Lord to help me through b/c I knew with hubby's schedule I couldn't have sleepless nights forever.
    From then on I appreciated the nights I had the house all to myself(rare these days).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?