Monday, May 18, 2009

I turned in my last paper and took my last final today.

I am finished graduate school.

I cannot even begin to express how excited I am. I nearly danced out of the door of my classroom where I took my last final. It was all I could do to keep from laughing and cheering. All of my graduate student friends are so jealous that I finished in a year; no on finishes a graduate degree in only a year at Maryland (unless you are crazy determined to marry Jared this year and not next year). By the grace of God I survived and now I can start with fun stuff like visiting Michelle this weekend, going to La Tolteca on Thursday, planning my wedding, and spending lots of time with Jared and my family.

la la la

10 comments:

  1. Tra la la, life is good! :D

    SO happy for you!

    love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Faith! I especially like the "hanging out with Michelle" portion of your post.

    CBAD in 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! CBAD and Michelle.

    And thanks little baby Sarah. :) Thanks for all the M&Ms this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, smarty pants. Now you are fweeeeeee!


    My word verification is: dyings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievably satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hooray!! will i ever see you? i feel like i don't know you...future sister in law...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am especially excited! I LOVE people being done with school and getting on with LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, and congratulations and love! Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! That is an amazing feeling!!!! Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One day I might be able to savor the sweet air on top of the summit of a completed education...one day!

    Until then, I shall applaud the triumph of others. Congratulations! Job well done!

    -linnea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?