Monday, May 04, 2009

I forgot to post these this weekend. These are the books I read in April:

* Humility - C.J. Mahaney
* The Mystery of Marriage
* The Awakening
* This Momentary Marriage - John Piper

I haven't started any for May yet because I have been so busy. I guess I will read all four books in the second half of the month. This year I am 13 books in 4 months. Woohoo!! I can't believe I have made it four months so far. :) Oh, and all my paperwork for graduation is in. Now I just have to pass my three classes, write another 5000 word paper (I have 2500 words written so far), make two powerpoint presentations, give two powerpoint presentations, do two sets of homework, grade two sets of labs (48 labs), and a final. Sigh. School is almost finished!! It is wonderful. I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?