Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels...

These are a few of my favorite things:
(and for my shower or birthday or wedding you can buy any or all of these)

* (&) Ampersands (anything with them on it or in the shape of them... paper weights, bookends, pictures, cards...etc. I like them in silver the best, but other colors would be fun as well).

* Polka dots (sheets, cards, curtains, aprons ... etc.)

* Extra 5 quart bowl for my Kitchen-aid mixer (I can't seem to register for this at Target or Macys - sad sad)

* Stamp pads

* Alphabet Stamps

* Bath and Body --> Sweet Pea lotion (the stuff in the glass bottle is my favorite, but I like any of the creams) and Jared has the Pumpkin Spice wallflower (so you can buy refills if you want).

* Victoria Secret --> Love Spell is my favorite scent.

* Picture gift cards!! We want to get a lot of pictures printed out and put all over our walls. So either frames (which I have tried to register for the ones I like so you get the general idea) or gift cards to go get pictures printed out. We really want one of Annie's pictures printed on a canvas.

* Quilting material --> the plastic cutting squares, the rolling cutters, the quilting board, thread in all colors, material (or gift cards for material)... Talk to Mrs. Shelton and she could probably offer suggestions. :)

* Sewing machine :) YAY!!

* La Tolteca

* The Story of Ferdinand (the Bull) - childrens book (love)

* Robert Munch collection of books (called Munchworks I think... love)

* Pippi Longstocking Books!!! (love)

* Corduroy books (love)

* The Story of Ping (the duck - another childrens book ... love)

* Put Me in the Zoo (love)

* Harold and the Purple Crayon Books

* Any or all Dr. Suess Books

* Go Dog Go

* Jeeves and Wooster books

* Olivia books

* Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel

* Any Babar books

(I love all the childrens books that I have put on this list, but I especially love the ones that I wrote "love" next too).


I'll add to this list as time goes on.

7 comments:

  1. Seriously, if I got any or all of those childrens books my year would be set. I would be so happy. :) They are all so dear to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's weird how you comment on your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you want the entire La Tolteca restaurant? Or just gift cards? I'm confused

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the whole place, but I figured it was too much to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize all those books as books we used to read except Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel. I'll have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Polka dots! They are so friendly in household items!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel!! :)

    It's a long one though, and the kids will ALWAYS pick that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?