Monday, May 11, 2009

2 months

* Rings purchased
* Invitations finished and mailed

God has richly blessed me with the most wonderful fiance (for me) ever. I am continually amazing how we think the same way about everything important. And he is so sweet and considerate and helpful. He helped me so much with the invitations when I was feeling stressed and he has done so many other things (even just little things) that have just made my life easier and happier. I thank God for Jared and his wonderful self. I am greatly blessed.

Oh, and my parent"s yard is looking AMAZING!! They are doing such a wonderful job making it look nice for my wedding. We should have taken before and after pictures. It looks so good. And the corn in the garden is up!! Sweet!

4 comments:

  1. Got mine today:-) Very nice! And we are looking forward to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually amazing how me think about everything important in the same way.that's great faith. you're really starting to get the hang of english.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. Thankfully Jared checks my spelling on important documents. heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, everyone makes mistakes. It was just a typo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?