Saturday, April 11, 2009

Last Chances to see Delirious...

June 14th - Long Island NY - free

August 6 - 8 - Hershey PA - free

September 4 - Frenchtown, NJ - prices come out in May (it is a festival)

Dad, I am thinking the festival sounds pretty neat. I think it is going to be 30 bucks for the festival, but you will get to see some other bands too. Last years line-up looked pretty awesome. You can see it by clicking HERE. It is better than going to a conference like the first two. Anyhow, think about it and let me know!! I definitely want to see them one more time before they stop touring. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Faith its Hope, I REALLY REALLY want to go on Saturday ! So are you going Saturday or Friday ? I REALLY WANT TO GO SATURDAY !!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?