Friday, April 24, 2009

Tonight I am going up to Odenton to see Michelle and eat pizza and watch movies... Last time I saw her was at my wedding shower back in March. I am so excited to get to see her again!!

Back in October of 2007 Michelle and I started watching Christian Bale movies. I am not really sure why, but now it is just the thing to do. We planned our first CBAD (Christian Bale appreciation day) while stuck in the back of a crowded SUV on the way up to an Orioles baseball game and while eating uncooked chicken fingers (GROSS) at the game. Michelle claims that these two events bonded our lives together. We hadn't really ever done anything together before that day. It was then that we realized that we both like green pepper and onion pizza and that our families never ordered that combination. So we decided that the main food of CBADs would be Ledos green peppers and onion pizza.

After that first CBAD was started hanging out more and going to the gym and cooking dinner together. Christian Bale movies are hard to come by these days since we have almost watched them all (American Psycho will never be part of any CBAD), but we usually start off by watching one of his movies and then we can watch something else. heh. We've watched some movies that are quite memorable (some good memories and some we would rather forget). It is always fun together with Michelle and take a break and relax. This year it has been a little harder to find time for Michelle because she graduated and live about 40 minutes away, but I think this is our 5th or 6th CBAD of the school year (that isn't too bad).

Oh, and it isn't a CBAD unless we eat an entire large Ledo's pizza for dinner and breakfast the next morning!! Lovely! Ledos is always an adventure as well. Life is great. I am going to miss having Michelle less than an hour away from me to hang out with once I move back to Salisbury, but she knows that my guest bedroom is always open for her. heh. I actually registered for the same quilt that is on her bed for my guest room; so she will feel right at home when she comes to visit. Long live Michelle, CBADs, HSM, and Ledos pizza!! Thankfully, there is a Ledos in Salisbury. :D

2 comments:

  1. It was an adventure as always!! So much fun! We made t-shirts and they are going to be awesome. Maybe I will post a picture sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now discovering this post. I had to track down your blog address again. Scrolling through pages upon pages of facebook message thread was quite tiresome. But I found it finally and saw this post. How fitting that I should find this today of all days. Love you, CB, and Ledos...but you most of all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?