Wednesday, March 25, 2009

o v e r w h e l m e d

Oh my goodness, I have so much to do. I don't know if it will ever get done. I need to lock myself in a room for at least the next two or three weeks to accomplish it all. I knew April was going to be this way.

I had homework due Monday and I have more to do for Thursday. I have labs to grade and more coming next week. I have two midterms to study for (one is on Monday!!). I have more homework due next week. I have a 6000 word paper to write about structural steel and I have a 50 page paper to write about flexible macroelectronics. I have a presentation to write about pre-fab steel. I have to teach labs every week and I have to grade an exam next week for my students midterm. sigh.

And that is just school... I want to visit my little nephew this weekend. My dress has been in since the beginning of March and I still haven't tried it on and probably won't this week. I should be deciding things for my wedding, but I just can't focus any attention on that. I am supposed to be doing pre-marital counseling with Jared, but I have also had no time for that either. I am going to have a ton of thank you notes to write after this weekend. I need to wash clothes from my trip and put away my clothes. My room is a disaster (both here and a home). I still have one more book to read for this month to reach my goal. There is no food in this house, but I don't have time to grocery shop. Last night I ate baked beans and grapefruit. It was interesting to say at the least. And I continue to eat my food left over from England (pretzals, chocolate covered raisens, and digestive bisquits). I have to schedule lasik surgery and find a place that will do traditional lasik instead of some expensive custom lasik that they are now all switching to. And although Jared said it was okay if I didn't spend time with him, I really need to spend time with him because I miss him. Oh, and I would really like to watch UNC play basketball the next two weekends, but I might just have to read about those games. I don't know if I will have time for that.

AH!! I have to go do work. Maybe you will see me in 40 days when everything is over. I will need several weeks to recover from this. If anyone wants to do anything mindless in May or June, let me know. The end is in sight, if I reach it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Ha ha, sorry.

    But you know my motto: Things will work out. :)

    Keep doing the next thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I heard that motto quite a lot in London and it always did. So I guess that is proof that it will work on now too. It would probably work out better if you were here with me though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First,Breathe.
    Second,Pray. "Lord, help me to keep in my schedule what I should, help me let go of what I don't need".

    (Jared-keep him:in stressful times, togetherness is good.
    Beans and grapefruit-sounds like a good week to eat out.
    Wedding talk-might only take an hour.
    Wedding dress-will be there in two weeks.
    Clean room-never a priority.
    School work-like you said, the end is in sight-press on)!

    We will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll doing something mindless with you the end of June!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?